1. Buy the old school crepe paper garlands at a party deco store, handcraft store or a Chinese toko store. We picked 4 colours.
2. Use masking tape to stick the top of the garland to the wall. It will hold! They never fell down, that was my fear haha!
3. Hang a discoball and string lights for double disco effect.
4. Get some fun snaps while you're working on it. It is a fun backdrop right away and great content for your insta-grid!
5. Twirl the garlands on top. You can twirl some of them more tight than others for some variation.
6. Let them fall loosely on the floor. Tadaa! All ready for some test snaps with the Polaroid!
Or, use the DIY by Oh Happy Day.
Photos by both me and Marije Pasman